Archive for the ‘Writing PLR’ Category
Well our new theme packages for PLR providers got good reviews, but there were a few people who requested an additional option. They already had their themes but needed the extra boost getting their stores stocked and also wanted some guidance.
So I added a 4th option!
1. The Quick Start guide (which gets you going after you have your website up).
2. The optin report that becomes your own, with your customizing, and is good for list building.
3. One 5-pack of PLR that is exclusively yours. Sell it as is, or add more articles to the pack to make it bigger and sell it at a higher price.
4. Two packs of 5 Easy Article Starters to help you easily crank out 2 new packs of PLR for your store.
5. Two 5-packs of resell PLR that you can put up in your shop and sell.
6. Two 30 minute coaching calls!
7. 12 issues of Professional PLR Provider Newsletter with tips and strategies to take your business farther, worth over $107. Good stuff here to help with your success!
If this is for you, I’d recommend you get it now because I am
going to put a limit on it. We’re talking live coaching
so that means I’ll cut this offer off
when I start going crazy.
Do let me know if you have any questions!
Starting a PLR business is a great idea for many people, especially if they like to write (even if they don’t like to write ALL the time. ) That’s why I put together the ebook, Become a PLR Writer! last year.
I wanted to share what I did to get my own PLR business going in order to help others start their own honest, PLR business model too. It’s a business model that is very attractive!
To further help, I started the Professional PLR Provider newsletter, which just had it’s one year anniversary.
Since then I’ve seen some marketers really take off and have great success with their stores. That warms my heart!
Then there are those who really, really want to start their shops but haven’t had the chance yet.
They’ve got full-time work commitments, and family or personal issues. They’re brand new online and aren’t tech savvy yet, they don’t know how to put up a blog or how to make it look good. Or they’re just plain overwhelmed with the whole thing and are so paralyzed, they can’t get started.
I totally get that.
So this is what I did:
I had a chat with Sheila Atwood, the person I look up to regarding techy things, especially WordPress. We decided to join forces and offer some Done-For-You options.
Sheila wasn’t content to give you any old WP theme, she created a Premium theme especially for PLR Providers!
- 3 theme color choices
- 1 basic premium theme layout for each color, with 3 header choices within each color.
- 3 different background choices for each color.
That’s 27 possible different looks and you get them all!
— Click here to see the background colors and headers —
- Sheila’s designer will add your site name and tagline, or your logo to your header choices. These themes are set up so you can easily add your own header if you’d like.
- You are getting a Premium Builder Theme so that means they’ve got great SEO benefits plus an amazing dashboard that’s a pleasure to work with.
- The theme and it’s different looks is especially designed for PLR providers, which means all the customizing and rearranging has already been done for you!
- Instructions on how to make any changes you desire are included with the theme so you’ll never get lost.
- 3 Premium Plugins are included at no extra charge! Style Manager, Backup Buddy, and Video Embed.
- Sheila has already installed and activated the best free plugins so you don’t have to spend time doing that.
- Plus the SEO features are already optimized including the permalink customization.
Since Sheila put together such a great package, I wanted to offer my own products and expertise to the mix…
[If you’d rather read this from the prettier sales page, it’s here: Premium Theme For PLR Providers
1. The customized PLR Premium theme. It includes all the bells and whistles listed above, and you get blog/theme installation and support from Sheila.
2. A Quick Start Guide that tells you what to do next.
3. An optin offer you can use – a report I wrote called Quick Answers to Your PLR Questions. Customize it how you like.
1. The wonderful customized PLR Premium theme above. Remember you get to choose from the different colors, and get your site name and tagline, or your logo added to the header by the designer.
2. The Quick Start Guide to set you off on the right track.
3. The optin report – Quick Answers to Your PLR Questions. Customize it if you’d like and use it to get optins.
4. One newly written 5-pack of PLR, exclusive to you, to sell on your new PLR site. I’d charge $100 to ghostwrite these 5 original articles. No one else will get this pack!
5. One pack of 5 Easy Article Starters to help you whip out a PLR pack in no time.
6. One hour coaching call with me – You get to pick my brain about where to go from here and about running a PLR shop.
7. One full years’ worth of Professional PLR Provider Newsletter – 12 issues. This retails for over $107. Lots of great tips to move your PLR business forward.
1. The customized PLR Premium theme which is set up perfectly for PLR providers. Again, Sheila has all the plugins in place, including 3 paid plugins she’s added at no extra charge, and she’ll get you all set up.
2. My Quick Start Guide to help you get started.
3. The optin report mentioned above, so you automatically have something to offer people in exchange for their email.
4. One 5-pack of newly written PLR that is yours and yours alone.
5. One pack of 5 Easy Article Starters so you can quickly crank out a PLR article pack to sell.
6. Another pack of 5 Easy Article Starters!
7. One 5-pack of my brand new, never-seen-before resell PLR (not exclusive to you, but I’m limited to 25 licenses).
8. Another 5-pack of brand new resell PLR!
9. One hour coaching call with me where you can ask me your questions and we can map out strategies for your PLR business.
10. A second hour-long coaching call!
11. 12 issues of Professional PLR Provider Newsletter, which regularly sells for $8.95/month. Strategies, case studies, and marketing tips!
So with this Option #3 you get:
- your customized PLR site, set up for you on a Premium theme,
- an optin report to bring in people to your list to sell to,
- 3 packs of PLR all ready to sell,
- 10 Easy Article Starters so you can quickly write another 2 packs of PLR to sell,
- a year’s supply of the only newsletter for PLR professionals,
- and 2 hours of coaching from me to get you going!
Questions about how this will work?
1. Simply answer the questionnaire provided, picking your colors, and Sheila will get your beautiful site all set up for you.
2. If you don’t have a domain name or hosting yet, this is when you do that so Sheila can put your blog on your hosting and get it live when you’re ready. If that sounds complicated, don’t worry about it because Sheila knows what she’s doing!
3. Since the PLR packs are original to each blog, I will send them in a separate email. I will do that manually as soon as possible.
You may not need them, but all the instructions for the blog and theme are in one handy spot – on the Private Information Page of your new blog. Video links are provided, too, so you can explore all the capabilities of the theme, if you want.
These special offers are for those of you who are looking for a business model that you can put your heart and soul into. It’s not a get-rich-quick scheme and there is no easy button (well, these options are the closest thing!)
NOTE: Since Option #2 and #3 include coaching, I can’t guarantee how many spots I will have open at any given time or how long I can leave this open. I suggest, if this sounds like a business you’d like to start, that you lock in your spot now.
P.S. Stop dreaming about having an online income stream and make it a reality now! Get your own Premium Theme for PLR Providers.
P.P.S. This is surprisingly simple! Start your PLR business without the usual hassles of starting an online business.
P.P.P.S. Of course there’s a 60 day 100% money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
This is a guest post by Sue Fleckenstein of buyplrtoday.com
The biggest downside to being a ghostwriter is that you have to deal with the ups and downs of not earning regular money all the time. As much as we would all love to have regular clients each week, this just isn’t always possible.
So to supplement your income when ghostwriting is slow it pays to set yourself up with a passive income stream. There are different ways to do this and I will cover how to set up your own PLR Store in this article.
If you are a writer by trade then a great passive income stream is to write your own articles, reports and eBooks and sell them. A good way to do this is by setting yourself up with your own PLR (private label rights) Store. Here you will simply create articles on different topics and sell them. You can set whatever rights you wish to give your customers and you can also sell limited copies, unlimited copies or even set up a membership site.
Your ghostwriting business will help you know which topics are in demand and you can easily create additional article packs or reports on these niches. Your PLR Store can be set up on a sub domain of your freelance site or own its own domain name.
The easiest way to write your articles is to make packs of 5 – 10 articles per pack. You would then zip these together and upload the file to your hosting account. On your website you would categorize your packs into topics such as:
* Health & Fitness
* Internet Marketing
* Beauty Products
It is totally up to you how you do this. But make sure you have the categories listed on the front page of your website. When a customer clicks on the link they will be taken to a page with all the available packs.
Once a pack is clicked it will take them to the description of the pack and the order button. You can set up your order button through PayPal or install a shopping cart feature on your site.
You will also need to set a price point for your articles and this is entirely up to you. Some people like to charge $1 – $2 per page. This may not seem like much, but once you see repeated sales coming in you will understand the benefits of writing once, and yet getting paid multiple times.
Another way in which having your own PLR Store can supplement your Ghostwriting business is that you can refer your clients to your store and vice versa. This works particularly well when you have a client that cannot afford your ghostwriting fees. You can then tell them they will get the same quality work from your PLR site. You could even offer to rewrite the articles for a small fee.
Whenever you have available time in your schedule you can simply add new packs or reports to your store. If you normally write about one certain niche you could make your PLR specific to one thing such as fitness and exercise.
There are no set rules about how to set up your own store just make it compliment what you all ready ghostwrite about. This way you will have the opportunity to cross promote both business. In turn this will be creating more of an income for you.
If the idea of running a PLR Shop doesn’t appeal to you, you can write your own reports and eBooks and sell them on your freelance or ghostwriting website. This way any potential clients will see that you have published writings and this will make your services more appealing to them. You are actually branding yourself as an author and writer and getting credit for your work.
If you enjoy writing then it makes sense to create another stream of income using what you are already good at. This way you are not relying on one source for your weekly pay cheque, if this slows down you have another to back you up.
The author of this post, Sue Fleckenstein, ghostwrites for many affiliate marketers, including some very well-known ones! She is passionate about writing and has found that creating her articles and products for PLR is very rewarding. Sue takes pride in offering her customers and clients high quality content. buyplrtoday.com